Skip to content

If I have problems with TV or telephone wiring within the house, whom should I call?

    With deregulation of the utility companies in most areas of the country, the cable or telephone companies are no longer responsible for the equipment or wiring in your home. This responsibility has fallen to you and your electrical contractor. Therefore, when a problem arises, we recommend you us. Most TV and telephone utilities will still service within your home for a substantial fee. This service, as in the past, is no longer free.


    We're looking for journeyman and apprentice electricians!