24 Hour Emergency Electric Services
Most of us don’t think about how much we rely on electricity until something goes wrong. Lights flickering, outlets shorting, and electrical fires can strike at the worst times. Swiftec Inc. knows the inconvenience, danger, and loss of productivity that can result from an electrical emergency. Because of this, Swiftec Inc. offers 24-hour emergency electrical services performed by our expert electricians for residential and commercial properties.
Safety Comes First
It may not seem like a big deal when you experience a flickering light or a stray spark, but an inconsistent electrical system may indicate a serious safety issue. Whenever you notice an issue with your electrical system it is important to take action. Waiting to take action could lead to bigger issues or serious loss.
Swiftec Inc. has emergency electricians on stand-by 24/7 to assist with any electrical emergencies, residential or commercial in the Black Hills of South Dakota. Our emergency electricians will quickly assess the issue(s) and then provide recommended repairs to keep you and your property safe and open.
Your Professional 24 Hour Emergency Electrician
Electrical emergencies can happen at any time which is why Swiftec Inc. has our 24 hour emergency electrical service to keep electricity properly flowing to your home or business. When lights flicker, wires burn, or you lose power, Swiftec Inc. can quickly diagnose the problem and repair your system quickly and safely.
Emergency Electrical Services: Residential and Commercial
Our technicians can repair residential, commercial, or industrial electrical problems 24 hours a day. Whenever we receive an emergency call we:
- Quickly dispatch an emergency electrician to the location.
- Thoroughly assess the emergency.
- Diagnose the electrical problem and provide expert recommendations for repairs.
- Quickly and safely repair your electrical system.
We are committed to getting your electrical system back to safe and proper operation as fast and cost effective as possible.
Why Calling a 24 Hour Electrician is Important
If you notice your electrical system is not working properly in any way, Swiftec Inc. electricians can provide a peace of mind that your system is safe and operating properly.
Our professional electricians have the tools, knowledge and experience to ensure the problem is diagnosed and properly repaired. Calling a professional electrical saves time, money and ensures your system is operating safely in the long run.
A Swiftec Inc. electrician will help you comply with insurance requirements and fulfill your duties to those occupying your property. Calling an electrician at the first sight of an issue will help you limit the risk of damage or loss of properly due to electrical issues.
When to Call an Emergency Electrician
Electrical issues can quickly become safety hazards for yourself, your property and those who occupy that property whether they be family, tenants, employees, etc. With your safety as our top priority, we are ready to assist with any issues you may have 24 hours a day and ensure that your system is safely operating.
Common electrical emergencies that we see include:
- Downed power lines: Strong storms can knock down power lines putting you and your property at risk of electrical shock and fire.
- Isolated power outage: Most property’s electrical systems are divided into several circuits and when one of those circuits break you will experience an isolated power outage. Isolated power outages may be caused by many things including but not limited to overloaded circuits and wiring problems.
- Noisy breaker box: Circuit breakers protect your circuits on your property but when you hear a hum or buzz, the circuit breakers may not be functioning properly meaning you are at risk of a fire or shock if the circuit overloads.
- Discolored or smoking outlet: If your power outlet or switch plate shows smoke residue or heat discoloration, it likely signifies that the outlet or switch is overheating and poses serious safety hazards.
- Burning smell: The smell of burning air or wire insulation may mean that your system has a short circuit or is currently overheating. Trying to operate the system with these smells occurring puts you at a risk of electrocution or fire.
Why Swiftec Inc. ?
Not only do electrical issues cause health and safety issues but they are also inconvenient, costly, and dangerous. When you call Swiftec Inc. for emergency service we quickly respond to resolve your electrical issues so your life and/or business can return to normal as soon as possible.
Our expert electricians quickly work with your best interests and safety in mind. We accurately assess the emergency issues and provide our expert recommendations for addressing it.
Our electricians are constantly staying up to date with industry developments, best practices, safety requirements, and more. This means that our customers can trust that our work always complies with relevant standards/regulations and they will receive the best services.
Preventing an Emergency
Obviously, electrical emergencies are not what we want in the first place which is why replacing and repairing any old or defective materials before issues occur is important. If you live or work in an aging building it might be beneficial to schedule an inspection with one of our expert electricians. In addition to the potential danger of old materials, you may be leaking power which could be costing you money and decreasing the performance of your various electronics. All of our electricians are experienced in inspections, rewiring, and troubleshooting. We can identify any issues, big or small, and make the necessary repairs to increase efficiency and save you money and hassle.
However, if an electrical emergency does occur, our 24 hour emergency service electricians are ready to help no matter what. Your safety is our priority so give us a call at 605-721-1193 if you notice anything unusual with your electrical system or to assess your current system.